exactly 48(ish?) hours, 2012 will be here. Crazy. Well I’d like to do a look back at all some of the crazy food that I’ve made over the course of the year.
Now I don’t wanna bore y’all to death about all the wackiness of the last 12 months. But long story short: I changed the name to this blog. It used to be “What’s this thing you call ‘Photoshop’?”
It was originally just me taking photos of whatever was going on in my life at the time. I ended up changing it mostly cuz I couldnt stop cooking. And Ole-Bill’s a nickname of mine I use all the time.
So just wanted to show y’all my Top 10 fav’s of the year. Of course the Cinnamon Rolls is in the list. But I figured since I got a BIG (well maybe medium sized) following afterwards, y’all prob don’t know how long this sucker’s been around.
So here’s my Top 10 Favorites of 2011
10. Honey Dew Sorbet (my first attempt at making Sorbet, ever)
9. My fancy Peanut Butter Sandwich ( I made this for a month straight)
8. S’mores Brownies (It’s even got the recipe. YEAH.)
7. Cake Batter Ice Cream (Two-Ingredient Ice Cream which is pretty dope)
6. Red Velvet Cupcakes (I just liked how they looked, honestly)
5. Triple Mousse Cake (Cuz I love the word Mousse)
4. Ginger Scones (Early stage of my love obsession with Scones)
3. Peach Lemonade (If only peaches were around all year. Le Sigh.)
and the number one is…
1. Cinnamon Rolls (This got me more hits this month than I had in the year and a half of this blog.)
This was just an excuse to show y’all this pic once again
Hope y’all have a good new years. Party it up y’all!! Cuz la di-dadi (WE LIKE TO PART-AY!!)
Welp, that’s all I got for now, stay tuned for the new year, new food ideas and more witty banter. I’m sure y’all more into looking at the pretty pics. I don’t blame y’all.