Welp y’all. I’ve done it. I’ve finally made some Resolutions for 2012. I had to actually sit down and think about this.
Some of mine are basically this
- 1. Lose a bunch of weight (show of hands who else thought of this idea?)
- Travel a lot
- Do more Photography work,primarily at Sporting Events.
- Make Multiple Grooms Cakes
- Attempt to BBQ this summer (I live in Texas, that’s all we know)
And of course, expand my audience on this site. I’d love to hear from y’all. Tell me what you like,what you don’t like, what I suck at. Or just say “Hola”.
What are some of y’all resolutions for the new year?
Back to the title of the post. This came from when I had made my own Eggnog. It’s been somethin I wanted to do all winter long. And I did it. It kinda tasted like a Milkshake. But it was good though.
I had a bunch of it left over and was like, What to do with it? I just so happened to go to Jimmy Johns with my friend and forgot about how you can buy day old bread for cheap. No this aint a plug,though I do love some JJ’s every now and then.
Anywho, I promised my auntie that I’d make some sorta of bread pudding, but I wounded up making French Toast.
Why? Cuz I had ran outta cereal. SNAP.
I ended up killing two birds with 1 meal: I used up some of my leftover eggnog AND made some dope French Toast. I should also point out, this is a baking recipe. Nothin like Baked French Toast right? Win Win.
I know it does look chard up top, I like it that way. That and gas ovens can be tricky sometimes. lolz.
So if you were hoping for a recipe for this: here it is!
- 5-6 Cups of Day Old Bread. Like Brioche or something that’ll absorb liquid good.
- 4 eggs (whisked of course)
- 1 1/2 C of Eggnog
- A GOOD pinch of salt.
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar, SPLIT
- 1 tbs of butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- The sugar is split cuz 1/2 of it will go into the eggnog and egg mixture and the other 1/2 will go on top with the cinnamon.
- Bake in a 8X8 dish for 45 minutes @ 350 Degrees
And you get something like this
Hopefully y’all like it. If you do, go head and subscribe to this bad boy. I promise to do my best and keep this sucker updated for y’all. And y’all have a good weekend too. Yours truly is going to his 1st NFL Playoff GAME!!!
Texans Vs Bengals! Who’s excited? This guy is. Texans have never hosted a playoff game, let alone BEEN to one either. Our 1st one. Get Excited!!!
That’s it. I gotta go wash my Texans shirt for tomorrow.
Anybody else spell that word w/ 2 “M”s?