Oh hey there world,
I’ve realized I kinda suck at when I say, “Stay Tuned Next Week I got something EPIC”.
Last week, I DID make somethin Epic, but I forgot due to my work schezule (that “schedule” in hipster)… I beg you FORGIVE ME !!! ATTICA!!!!!
Anyways, I had a craving to make Bread Pudding…dont really know “WHY?” but I just did…
And as you maybe aware of, I’m a bit of Peanut Butter Junkie and I figure I’d combine the two and get this gem h’yah!! (thats “here” in…whatever it is)
Fancy no? Well it is to me and thats all that matters okay!??!
Sorry it’s Monday, and its cold out…which is odd cuz its “Spring”
But good news, my March Madness Bracket has survived the weekend!! #Huzzah!
Usually the Sweet 16 round is where I get the matches ready to burn my bracket.
But currently I am sitting at “THA THRONE” (thats #1) and I intend to stay there!
But I know what y’all thinkin, enough of the bracket talk, show us how you made this:
Well to that I say, “Sheesh!” and then I say its simply this:
Peanut Butter Bread Pudding
- 1 loaf of day old bread from Jimmy Johns (shameless plug, I know)
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 C Whole Milk
- 1/2 C Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
Bake @ 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Slice up the Bread into cubes and place in a Giant Ramekin.
- Place Cream, Milk and Peanut Butter in a Saucepan for about 5 minutes, til the Peanut Butter has melted into the milk/cream and thens its Peanut Butter Milk.
- After that take off the heat, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Whilst that cools, Whisk the remaing ingredients together.
- Then pour the PB-Milk over the eggs mixture, then pour THAT over the bread and push down the bread so it absorbs it.
- Place ramekin in a “Water Bath” or a giant skillet with an 1 inch of water and set in the over for about 45 minutes.
And then this happens
Chocolate Syrup not included, but you can add that if you must…actually I’ll allow it.
So there y’all have it folks….hopefully y’all are the “Forgiving” type…
If I’ve learned anything over the last few weeks, its this
“Think First, React Later”…that’s easier said than done. But if y’all give it a shot, then SOOOOO many disastrous situations can be avoided!!
That is all…
But if y’all like what y’all see?
Comment, Subscribe and/or Like this sucker cuz I do update it, every so often…
Til then, When the heck will “Spring” show its face???