What Up World?
I know, I know: “A post in less than 2 weeks?!?! THATS CCRRAZZZUYYY!!!”
Welp, it just so happens I got some down time to post something, past few days working has been ridonkulous.
I mean all this Royal Baby coverage has been EXHAUSTIN!!
Honestly I aint even know the baby popped into the world til the other day and this morning whatever they name him.
Hopefully that won’t come back to haunt me…..
Anyways, besides noticing folks flipping out over a baby,I’ve noticed something.
Hear me out folks:
In Humanity, I feel there’s 2 sides: Compassion & Stupidity (Blunt I know)
Lately, I’ve seen more Stupidity than Compassion…and it’s a shame.
Too many #firstworldproblems to care about each other or real things for that matter.
Sometimes Emotions cause us (cuz I’m guilty here too) to react stupidly.
We gotta do better about stop and thinking before we react to stuff.
What’s behind this? Seeing too much on this Tumblr page “Public Shaming”…hilarious and sad at the same time.
That’s all I got about that, How bout a Peach-Blueberry Tart?
Well it wasnt hard at all to put together…For Reals.
This was one of those desserts that from first glance people say “THAT LOOK GOOD!”
Well that’s what one dude said to me whilst in the elevator… I was bashful bout it. LOLz.
It’s pretty simple, just take a Pint of Blueberries and:
- Put them in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of sugar, juice of 1 lemon.
- Cook til all the Berries burst and the juices are bubbly.
- Then add about 1 cup of Water + 2 tablespoons of Flour, mix first then add to the saucepan. Otherwise it’ll be all clumpy and that no bueno.
Then after you let that cook for about 15-20 minutes. Proceed to Slice 2 Peaches and:
- Place in a bowl with 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar + Juice of 1 Lemon and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Then let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Take a Pastry Dough, Flour or in this case Graham Cracker, roll it out to fit whatever pan you plan on using.
- Spread the Blueberry on first (as seen in the pics) then placed sliced Peaches on top then coat w/Peach “Syrup”
- Place in a 400 degree oven for about 30-35 minutes.
Then you get this:
Don’t worry, the skins wont catch fire or nothing…unless you set them on fire of course.
Hopefully at whatever cookout/potluck you go to, you give this a try..
Folks will compliment how pretty it looks…I should know.
So that’s all I got for this week…If y’all got anything from this post is:
Dont let your emotions be a judge of character…
Why you think the term “Crybaby” or “Hothead” exists?
Anyways til next time…DEUCES!!!